I think it's very popular question nowadays. The Java-haters produce so many buzz around this. So, want you or not, but You passively have been trying to choose the Java.next().
I've found several interesting posts which cover pretty much about this subject:
by Stephan Schmidt
- Scala vs. Clojure
- Clojure vs Scala, Part 2
- Scala vs.Clojure, part 3 – the similarities
- Anatomy of a Flawed Clojure vs. Scala LOC Comparison
- Clojure & Scala Similarities - Twins separated at birth?
- Scala Vs Clojure - Lets get down to business
- Scala vs Clojure - Round 2: Concurrency!
These articles don't give you any advices or strong opinions which language is the best. But, it's a good start point, for sure.