Tuesday, December 28, 2010

My Bookshelf - Part Zero

Each software developer spend some amount of time reading IT books. I have several reading directions and special sequence of  reading. I think it would be interesting to share my virtual bookshelf: books which I've read and books which I'm going to read.

Here are books' categories:
  • Design, Patterns, Refactoring and Architecture
  • Agile Technique
  • Tools
  • Learning and Career Development
  • Java and JVM Languages
  • Other
I'm sure I will extend this list, but this one is OK as start point.

Maybe it will be good to group books by authors as well. Will see. Definitely, I have to try this approach as well.

In the next part I'm going to post about "Design, Patterns, Refactoring and Architecture" bookshelf.

No comments:

Post a Comment